OSB (Oriented Strand Board) is a material made out of large wood shavings glued together with resins and wax applying high heat and pressure. It is becoming more and more popular.
|Standard sizes(mm):||1220×2440. Customized size are available|
|Glue:||E0, E1, E2, MR, WBP, Melamine|
|Application:||Can be widely used in indoor|
|Package:||Standard export packing|
|MOQ:||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days after order confirmed|
OSB is a widely used and versatile structural wood panel. Oriented strand board is used in residential and commercial construction. It is suitable for a variety of end uses including subflooring, single-layer flooring, wall and roof sheathing, sheathing ceiling/deck, structural insulated panels, webs for wood I-joists, industrial containers, mezzanine decks, and furniture.
OSB varies in colour from a light straw colour to a medium brown depending on wood species used, resin system adopted and pressing conditions employed. It contains no knotholes, core voids or points of weakness.
OSB is becoming more and more popular due to its good strength and lower price.
- OSB panels that provide dimensional stability and stiffness for wall and roof sheathing needs
- Engineered wood product with smooth surface; no core voids, knots or splits
- Edge seal helps prevent moisture intrusion
- Strong and uniform consistency throughout
- Load bearing/structural board for use in humid conditions
- This precision engineered panel has no knots or voids
- Uses include wall sheathing, flooring, roofing, general construction and renovation work, formwork and long term site hoardings
- Top and bottom layers are arranged parallel to the length of the board with the core layer at right angles