PB (Particle Board), also called flakeboard, chipboard, is a man-made composite sheet wood product. It’s actually quite environmentally friendly.
|Standard sizes(mm):||1220×2440. Customized size are available|
|Glue:||E0, E1, E2|
|Length & Width Tolerance:||± 1/16″|
|Thickness Tolerance:||± 0.004″|
|Application:||Can be widely used in indoor|
|Package:||Standard export packing|
|MOQ:||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days after order confirmed|
PB (Particle board) is used for different internal applications, which is dependant on the grading of the material. Common applications include furniture, veneer substrates and cupboards. Structural grade particleboard is primarily used for internal flooring but may be used for other load-bearing applications in dry conditions. Particleboard is ideal for applications such as wardrobes, wall units, TV cabinets, shelving, toys, cupboards and wall linings, fixtures.For areas where high levels of humidity are present a moisture resistant version is available (MR).
If you are looking for a dense, uniform and cost-effective non-structural interior panel, particleboard is your solution. Particleboard consists of several layers of wood particles mixed with resins or binders formed under heat and pressure to create a panel. Particleboard products are available in a variety of thicknesses, widths and lengths and can be laminated with High Pressure Laminates, Cold Press Laminates, or Wood Veneers or painted.
PB (Particle board) offer uniform strength and dimensional stability. Both surfaces are sanded smooth for easy finishing. Particleboard is also available with a solid timber edge and a melamine sheet coating (whiteboard).
- Cost effective
- Stainable and Paintable
- Holds Screws Well
- Consistent core-to-surface chip size gradation
- Highly durable for home and office use
- Consistent surface finish appearance
- High load bearing capacity
- Perfect for Ready-Made Furniture
- Particleboard is easy to re-saw and machine
- Particle board is homogeneous and has the same degree of strength in different directions
- Veneer or melamine laminate can be applied to make it look more like solid timber
- It doesn’t have natural defects and it doesn’t swell