Prefinished UV birch plywood is an attractive option for high-end quality wood finishers. UV finish is exceptionally durable.
|Face/Back:||Birch (Uv finished)|
|Core:||Birch, Hardwood, Poplar, etc|
|Grade:||A, B, C, D, E, F|
|Standard sizes(mm):||1220x2440mm;1232x2452mm Customized size are available.|
|Standard thickness(mm):||2.7, 5.2, 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 21, 25|
|Application:||Can be used for Kitchen & Bathroom cabinets,
Drawer components, shelving, doorskins, store fixtures,
displays and many other applications.
|Package:||Standard export packing|
|MOQ:||1*20GP. Less is acceptable|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, L/C|
|Delivery Time:||Within 15 days after order confirmed|
Ultraviolet curing technology is one of the most environmentally conscious ways to finish a product. UV finished birch plywood contains no formaldehyde and no harmful volatile organic compounds. In addition to the environmental benefits, UV finished birch plywood provide you with a durable surface for low-wear applications and won’t show any effect from common household chemicals, foods or solvents.
UV finished birch plywood resists scratches, chips and the effects of solvent wipe down. UV plywood is available in satin, medium and high gloss, can be finished on one or two sides, and is available on any core, grade and species combination. It’s perfect for kitchen cabinets, store fixtures, or anywhere a durable, clear finish is required.
Our UV finished birch plywood is perfect for use in cabinets, shelving, drawer parts and any place a clean, durable clear finish is required.
Prefinished UV White Plywood are available!
- Beautiful, durable finish resists scratches and chips.
- Finished surface reduces labor time, increasing productivity and efficiency.
- Advanced sanding technology for a smoother, more beautiful appearance.
- UV finished surface reduces VOC emissions.
- Regional finishing facilities for consistent availability and prompt delivery.
- Available in a variety of core thicknesses and hardwood face and back combinations for numerous design options.